Change Eye Color
1. Open a photo of the face whose eyes you want to change the color.
2. Click the "Edit in Quick Mask Mode" icon.
3. Select Black as your foreground color.
4. Select the Brush tool. Choose an appropriate size brush.
5. Begin painting over the entire eye. When in Quick Mask Mode, the paint will be a transparent red.
6. Click the "Edit in Standard Mode" icon.
7. Goto Select > Inverse.
8. You should now have just the eye selected.
9. Goto Image > Adjustments > Desaturate.
10. Goto Image > Adjustments > Color Balance. Adjust the color sliders to get the eye color that you want.
11. Click OK to close out of Color Balance.
12. Click Ctrl+D to deselect and you should now have your new eye color.
|© 2006 Copyright - Photoshop Cosmetics|