1. Open in Photoshop, a person who has normal looking eyes.
2. First of all, the main attribute to seductive eyes is based on the eyebrows. The thinner and higher they go, the more seductive.
3. So let's start by changing the eyebrows, by going to Filter > Liquify.
4. The Liquify window appears. Choose an appropriate size brush for manipulating the eyebrows.
5. Begin by pushing the eyebrows at an upward angle, then push them down a bit at the very ends.
6. Still in Liquify window, select a small brush size. Zoom into the eyes and push the eyes up a bit (so that there is visible whiteness of the eye on the bottom).
7. Click OK to exit the Liquify screen and return to your image.
8. Create a new layer. Name it "Eye Liner".
9. Choose black as your foreground color.
10. Select the Brush tool and choose a small brush size.
11. Zoom in on the bottom edge of the eye and paint a thin line along the edge.
12. Select the Smudge tool. Set the Strength to 25% in the options bar at the top.
13. Begin smudging the thin black line around the eye. Smudge away from the eye to give the illusion of eye lashes.
14. Do this with both eyes. (Step 9 through 13).
15. Create a new layer. Name it "Eye Shadow".
16. choose black as your foreground color.
17. Select the Brush tool and choose a slighly larger brush size.
18. Set the opacity for the brush to 20%.
19. Zoom in just above the eye lashes and paint some eye shadow as shown below:
20. Select the Smudge tool. Set the Strength to 25% in the options bar at the top.
21. Begin smudging the eye shadow to make it more realistic.
22. Do this to the other eye and you should have your completed seductive eyes look.
|© 2006 Copyright - Photoshop Cosmetics|