Download the Sample Image:
Join PHLEARN PRO:
How to Circle Crop in Photoshop:
◦ Use the Elliptical Marquee tool to make a circle by holding Shift
◦ Click on the Layer Mask icon
◦ CTRL/CMD + CLICK on the Layer Mask to convert it into a Selection
◦ Go to the Image Menu and select Crop
What is PHLEARN PRO?
◦ 200+ In-Depth Courses on Photoshop, Lightroom & Photography
◦ 500+ Actions, Brushes, Presets & LUTs
◦ Master Retouching, Compositing, Special Effects & More
◦ Monthly & Annual Subscription Options
SAVE 10%: https://www.phlearn.com/youtube
Follow us on social!