Download the Sample Image:
Join PHLEARN PRO:
How to Resize a Layer without Losing Quality in Photoshop:
◦ Convert the Layer to a Smart Object
◦ Hit CTRL/CMD + T to Transform the Layer
◦ Click and drag to resize, scale it down as much as you want
◦ Press Enter
◦ Transform the Layer again, returning it to its original size
◦ Notice that no quality or resolution was lost
What is PHLEARN PRO?
◦ 200+ In-Depth Courses on Photoshop, Lightroom & Photography
◦ 500+ Actions, Brushes, Presets & LUTs
◦ Master Retouching, Compositing, Special Effects & More
◦ Monthly & Annual Subscription Options
SAVE 10%: https://www.phlearn.com/youtube
Follow us on social!